Love Without Feeling

Love Without Feeling
I hear the ticking of the clock I’m lying here the room’s pitch dark I wonder where you are tonight No answer on the telephone And the night goes by so very slow Oh I hope that it won’t end though Alone

Friday, January 28, 2011

Said I Love You But I Lied


you are the candle

love's a flame
i found the birds
to win them rain
send you a letter
this heart of mine
till the end of time
you came to me like
the dawn through the night
to shine like the sun
our in my dreams 
and into my life
you are the one
said i love you but i lied
cause this is more than
love i feel inside
said i love you
but i was wrong
cause love could never
ever feel so strong
i said i love you but i lied
when all my soul
are tired in vain
how can their words
my heart explain
stressed to heaven
so keep so true
i found you
so many reaons and
so many ways my love has just begun..

3 comments:

noralina said...

lain macam jer entry??? jiwe tengah lara ker.. jom singgah blog saya.. cari kelainan.. hehehe.. hapy!!!

anamizu said...

sedih semacam je nih..
cik ana singgah & folow ^^
jom singgah blog cik ana..

recent post : |kenal mohsen namjoo???|

aqam said...

MANA ADALAH NI SAYA BUAT UNTUK RAKAN2 SAYA