Love Without Feeling

Love Without Feeling
I hear the ticking of the clock I’m lying here the room’s pitch dark I wonder where you are tonight No answer on the telephone And the night goes by so very slow Oh I hope that it won’t end though Alone

Friday, January 28, 2011

It's Hard Too Say Goodbye


there's something in your eyes, that's far too revealing. 
why must it be like this? a love without feeling. 
there's something wrong with you i know, i see it in your eyes. 
believe me when i say, it's gonna be ok.

i told you from the start, i won't be demanding. 
if you have a change of heart, i'll be understanding, 
when love becomes a broken heart, and dreams begin to die, 
believe me when i say, we'll work it out some way.

i'll never try to hold you back, i wouldn't try controlling you. 
if it's what you want . it's what i want . 
i want whats best for you, and if there's something else that you're looking for . 
i'll be the first to help you try . 
believe me when i say, its hard to say, goodbye~


No comments: